Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pick up lines anyone?

And all these share a theme! (Not all of them are good. Also, I didn't come up with these, so I take no credit.)

Damn baby, you must be jenga because you are stacked.

Damn baby, you must be uno because you got me yelling spanish.

Damn baby, you must be risk because all I'm holding is my kamchatka.

Damn baby, you must be boggle because my mind is boggled.

Damn baby, you must be chess because you're a queen.

Damn baby, you must be parcheesi because I don't know what the **** you are.

Damn baby, you must be reversi because you just flipped all my pieces.

Damn baby, you must be Clue because I want you in the Study with the Rope.

Damn baby, you must be Don't Wake Daddy because I want to sneak into your kitchen for a snack.

Damn baby, you must be Mr. Bucket, because I want to put my balls into your mouth.

Damn baby, you must be CROSSFIRE! YOU'LL GET CAUGHT UP IN THE CROSSFIRE! CROSSFIRE! CROSSFIIYYAAHHH!!

Damn baby, you must be Trouble 'cause you got Pop-O-Matic dice.

Damn baby, you must be Hungry Hungry Hippos because you're fat and eat a lot.

Damn baby, you must be trivial pursuit because I want a piece of that pie.

Damn baby, you must be checkers cause I can't stop yelling "KING ME!"

Damn baby, you must be Sorry!

Damn baby, you must be backgammon because I want to double your cube.

Damn baby, you must be Ants in Your Pants cause you've got my groin tingling.

Damn baby, you must be mouse trap because you're one crazy contraption.

Damn baby, you must be The Game because I just lost it! (Aww crap, I just lost the Game and so did you.)

Damn, baby, you must be Cooties because I just gave you VD. (VD aka STDs)

Damn baby, you must be Scrabble 'cause you got two Bs.

Damn baby, you must be Perfection because I wanna make you pop.

Damn baby, you must be Candyland because I want to cover you with Molasses Monsters.

Damn baby, you must be Pin the Tail on the Donkey because I want to stick my needle in your butt.

Damn baby, you must be Hi Ho! Cherry-O 'cause I wanna put my fruit in your bucket.

1 comment:

me-an said...

HAHA the last one is nice :D