Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Oops, I neglected March

And most of February, too. My last post was two months ago, haha. Oh well, I'll see if I can post more often. On the other hand, nothing major has happened to me the past two months. I've just been going to school and going through the motions. I did join MESA, though (which reminds me that I still have stuff to do for them...).

We're about a week and a half into the Major League Baseball season, haha. I'm following the Padres, of course (hometown team, FTW). I'd say we're off to a decent start at 5-3 with another game tonight against the Giants. The bullpen have been lights out (0.00 ERA?!). The season is long, though (162 games), and it's just the beginning. Oh yeah, it's pretty exciting to have future hall of famer Greg Maddux on the team (who's pitching tonight). Although he lost in his first start, everybody is hopeful he can win at least 15 games.

That's all I have to say. It's not really much for this come-back or sorts for my blog. So I'll leave you with this picture:

No comments: