Whoaah! His arm is 8 feet long! =O
Whoaah! This ice skater has no head! =O
(Whoaah! It's not an ice skater at all! =O)
Whoaah! This statue is making a basket from long range! =O
Whooah! This man has three legs! =O
Note: I cannot take any credit for these pictures nor can I take any credit for the "headlines." I saw it on a forum and went, "wtf XD," so I decided to share with you guys =D
FTW (For the win)
A six game winning streak, a share of the best record in the NFL, a three game lead in the AFC West, a defense that is getting all of their starters back, and the best scoring offense in the league right now. Things are going very well for the Chargers and hopefully it will continue through the rest of the season, which would lead to the playoffs and maybe the Super Bowl. It seems I always talk about the Chargers, but you have to keep talking about and cheering for them. It's all for the win; we [the fans] all want to see the Chargers win the Super Bowl. And it just might be our year. As Norm Chow said before the 2004 Draft, "whoever got Philip Rivers was going to the Super Bowl in three years." The 2004 season was a long time ago, 2005 has past, and now it's 2006, River's third season.
TWF (That was fun)
Last post I mentioned the Las Vegas trip and as most of you know, I'm back in San Diego... since Sunday actually, haha. I just didn't update this until now. Blue Man Group was cool, although the parents didn't like it as much, haha. Went to the BIBAAK (the second A is for another province that they have included) Las Vegas Christmas Party also. Although it's not as big in San Diego, it's cool to know that there are the same organizations, literally, all over the world. And they're not much different from you, either.
We were only in Las Vegas for the weekend, so we didn't really have a change to do anything else. That was fun, though. I wish I could have played some blackjack, haha. Walking through the casino and seeing some of the tables, I just wanted to play, lol. However, the tables I saw had a $100 minimum bet. No thanks. I'd rather go to Viejas with their $5 minimum, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment