I'll be going to Las Vegas over the weekend; we'll start the drive tomorrow (Friday) morning at around 9 and come back to San Diego Sunday night. My mom wanting to go see the Blue Man Group prompted this sort of a mini vacation, but we're also going to the BIBAK Las Vegas Christmas party along with the BIBAK San Diego carolers. I don't know what else we're going to do there, but the Blue Man Group should be fun, and I'm looking forward to it.
Now, because I'm coming back Sunday night, one could assume that I'll miss the Chargers game. And if this were true, I would be okay with it because It's against the Bills who we should win against. Luckily, however, the Chargers game will be shown in Las Vegas according to this map (from http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/ which is a great site to see which parts of the country get to see which games):

The only thing I have to do Sunday is find a TV to watch the game on, and I'm hoping that won't be a problem. So this makes me even more excited about this trip because I don't have to miss the game, haha. I'll get to see Shawne Merriman back on the field and Tomlinson score more touchdowns, which will hopefully lead to a Chargers win.
Nevada Girl (Old'D)
Wait, what? She's only 11 years old??
...
Well, I mean, if I were 11 years old...
What the hell... She killed someone??
Slit the person in the throat with a box cutter??
Uh... wow...
But still, she's cute."
-----------------------------
You can read the story here: http://www.nndb.com/people/219/000062033/ (which is where I got the picture) or you can always find it on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_Girl haha, who doesn't love this place?) which has more detail. But to summarize, the girl pictured (refered to as the Nevada Girl because pictures of her showed her wearing a sweatshirt with "Nevada" on it) killed another girl becase they had an arguement over the Internet on some forum. The girl that was killed called the Nevada Girl some names and that's what fueled the rage. I guess there is only one thing you can say after reading about this girl:
Internet. Serious business.

No comments:
Post a Comment