I was finally able to register for my classes for next semester. They gave me a late appointment and that's not good when they offer only a few sections for the classes I need. But it's all good, I got the classes I planned on taking. And for those that want to know, the classes are: Principles of Physics I (PHYS 270) and it's lab (PHYS 271), Analytic Geometry and Calculus III (MATH 252), Critical Thinking and Composition (ENGL 115), and General Chemistry (CHEM 200). The schedule looks like this:

Night classes... They're alright. I'm taking one this semester, which is actually another chemistry class. Anyway, I can't believe Chemistry 200 has six hours of lab. That's bullshit. I don't want to be mixing chemicals for that long. That six hours plus another three from my physics lab equals nine total hours of lab... per week. That's a lot, and all of it is during the night, too. Oh well, despite basically giving up three out of five of my weeknights, next semester's schedule is definitely much more simpler than this semester's, so I'm looking forward to it. Can you believe that during this semester's Wednesdays I spend practically the whole day at school? My first class starts at 7:30 in the morning and my last ends at 9:20 at night. What a mistake that was. I don't like spending the whole day at school, but I only have three more Wednesdays like that, so whatever.
Chargers the new number one?
Are the Chargers finally getting the respect they deserve? I don't know, but in the ESPN.com NFL Power Rankings for Week 12 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?week=12&season=2006) have the Bolts at number one, ahead of the Colts and Bears. The NFL is a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately kind of league; you're judged by how well you're performing right now. And the Chargers have been playing great the past couple of weeks, while the Colts and Bears, not so much. So how long will the ESPN experts place the Chargers at number one? Who knows. Of course, winning the Super Bowl will make you the definitive number one no matter what anyone says. And that's what the Chargers want to achieve, so let's let cheer them on. Go Chargers!
Oh yeah, for those that missed Igor Olshansky's rip on Denver's offensive line, which I mentioned in my previous post, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beO_UUTxy-8
1 comment:
6 hr labs, their only six hours if your slow. Thats only intro lab too!
Post a Comment