According to weather.com it's about 48 degrees Fahrenheit. Sure, it's night right now, but the day has been pretty cold as well. It's Sunny San Diego, so it's not like we're used to being this cold. Personally, however, I would rather be freezing than being really hot, so I'm liking this fall weather. Fall is also the season for football, haha, but I do love playing football at the park when it's cooler. It's just something about it that makes it feel right, good, whatever.
Anyway, do you listen to music on your computer? Through iTunes or winamp perhaps? If so, then make an account at last.fm. It will track what you listen to and make a music profile for you. Then recommendations will be calculated and given to you so that you may discover new music that you will like. They also have an internet radio service and you'll be able to find a station that is more suited to your liking. That's just gist of it, but there's always more details which can find on the website. Another thing it does is make charts such as Recently Played, Weekly Top Artists, etc. for your profile. You are then able to put up a chart in your myspace, blog or whatever, like what I have done to the left of this blog. So check it out and if you decide to try it, sign up and add me as a friend, haha. Here's my profile page http://www.last.fm/user/rezejrezej/ if you want to see what one looks like, but I just created it today, so there's not much there. Oh yeah, it's free to sign up.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment